Inside Sales: Sales Consultant
Mothernode, LLC. provides small and midsized businesses with cloud-based CRM software solutions with a heavy focus on customer management, sales management, and automated workflow processes from sale to invoice. With an international customer base, we’re currently looking for an ambitious, energetic, self-starter, inside sales consultant with a proven track record for meeting sales goals, generating new business, and closing deals. This position is not a call center position but does require cold-calling prospective clients and working in a team environment. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in small and midsize business software sales, identifying and qualifying new business opportunities, establishing contact, and follow-up on potential leads.
This position includes uncapped, recurring sales commission on all eligible revenue.
Main Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed CRM sales quotas
- Develop new sales opportunities through new and existing channels.
- Cold calling potential customers
- Qualify and contact prospects, and schedule software demonstrations.
- Follow up on new and existing leads and referrals.
- Identify selling opportunities and work closely with the directors of Sales and Marketing to increase sales appointments
- Host and participate on camera-video webinars for all customer-facing and internal meeting activities
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and provide reports for all sales-related activities to the Executive Team.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 2 + years of relevant working experience in a B2B sales role
- A proven track record of exceeding goals
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- This is not a telemarketing job, but you will be required to cold call prospective clients.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to convey technology benefits to C-level executives
- Self-starter and prospect hunter mindset
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills.
- Experience with CRMs, such as Salesforce and SugarCRM.
- Self-motivated, ability to make independent decisions, good listener, and able to multitask
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude, organized, detail-oriented, accurate, and responsible
- Must possess current US work authorization
- Understanding business workflows and manufacturing is a plus
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
To apply please send resume with cover letter and salary history to email@example.com.