Position: Senior Software Developer/Programmer
Location: Dallas, TX
Education: College degree or equivalent
The Senior Software Developer will design and implement products and services with LAMP and related technologies. This person will possess a strong expertise across the LAMP stack. Must be a results-oriented team player that excels in problem solving, innovation and imagination. The successful candidate will work in a collaborative team environment where idea generation is encouraged.
- Design and implement products and services – LAMP and related technologies
- Contribute to development life cycle: planning, development, testing, release
- Develop, support, and maintain clean OOP code
- Optimize new and existing code and queries
- Stay current on new and emerging technologies
- A minimum of 4 years+ OO PHP software development experience
- Development expertise throughout the LAMP stack
- eCommerce application development expertise
- Experience dealing with cross-browser compatibility issues
- Subversion and related tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable. Related experience is
- considered without a degree.
- Able and willing to go above and beyond including on-call customer service.
- Not required but helpful will be experience integrating services with third party API’s; performance
- optimization, automated testing and monitoring
• LAMP, PHP, PHP5, PHP 5, PHP4, PHP 4, PHP4/5, Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Web
Developer, Programmer, CMS, AJAX, XHTML, MySQL.
Mothernode is a SaaS that offers Small and Medium sized businesses a suite of powerful on-demand applications, components and expansion packs designed to streamline all aspects of business operations including Mothernode CRM and Mothernode ERP.