Mothernode CRM Integration with HubSpot
Mothernode CRM Integration with HubSpot lets Mothernode customers who use HubSpot’s lead capture forms and landing pages can integrated their HubSpot account with their Mothernode CRM account. Mothernode CRM Integration HubSpot enables Mothernode customers to use HubSpot lead capture forms to feed new leads directly to Mothernode CRM. Additionally, HubSpot leads include a special “HubSpot Intelligence” tab in the Mothernode lead profile that displays important information only available to HubSpot users.
Minimum Requirements for Mothernode CRM Integration HubSpot
- Mothernode Sales and Marketing Edition, Mothernode Professional Edition, Mothernode Enterprise Edition.
- HubSpot Professional Edition, HubSpot Enterprise Edition.
Mothernode Customers who connect their CRM account to HubSpot can accomplish the following.
- Receive new HubSpot leads directly in their Mothernode account.
- Determine which HubSpot Lead Capture forms they would like to synch with Mothernode.
- Assign a default lead recipient (sales rep) to a HubSpot form.
- Access HubSpot data about the lead, directly from Mothernode.
- Assign Mothernode contacts to HubSpot workflows.
- Assign Mothernode lead contacts to HubSpot workflows.
- Import contacts from HubSpot.
Connecting your HubSpot Account to Mothernode CRM
You must have a valid HubSpot Account to connect to your Mothernode CRM account. Be sure you have a qualifying version of each software before you get started. Have questions? Ask you Mothernode account manager.
- Get your HubSpot ID. Once you sign-in to your HubSpot account you will see your HubSpot ID in the top right conner of your browser window. Use your mouse to select it and copy it to your clipboard (Command+C [MAC] or CTRL+C [WIN]).
- Login to your Mothernode Account as an Administrator.
- Click the Administrator Tab and select API Connections from the Menu list.
- Click the HubSpot Tab.
- Paste your HubSpot ID into the connection field and click Connect.
Connecting your Lead Capture Forms to Mothernode CRM
Now that you’ve connected your HubSpot account to your Mothernode CRM Account, you will want to synch your webforms to Mothernode’s leads and opportunities module.
- Login to your Mothernode Account
- Click the Marketing Tab.
- Click Lead Capture Forms in the menu.
- Click the HubSpot Forms link in the top Menu. NOTE: you will only see this if your HubSpot account has been properly connected.
- The listing of your HubSpot forms will be available on this screen. By default, they will all be set to ‘Don’t Synch’. Assign each form to one or various sales reps. When a new HubSpot Lead comes through, they will automatically be assigned to the sales rep defined in this list.
HubSpot API Connection
Connecting your HubSpot Account to Mothernode gives you access to HubSpot features and information accessible directly from your Mothernode CRM account. Mothernode customers are required to have a paid HubSpot subscription. Users should set-up their workflows and lead capture forms in HubSpot and testing them thoroughly before connecting their Mothernode Account.
MOTHERNODE DOES NOT PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR HUBSPOT. IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR HUBSPOT ACCOUNT CLICK HERE TO OPEN A SUPPORT CASE. HUBSPOT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH MOTHERNODE, LLC. IN ANY WAY AND REQUIRES ITS OWN SUBSCRIPTION.
Connecting your HubSpot Account
- You must have a valid HubSpot account to use this feature. To signup for HubSpot account visit http://www.hubspot.com and choose a plan that best fits your requirements. NOTE: Some of the API features may not work if you are using a ‘trial’ version of HubSpot.
- Enter your Hub ID in the top left section of this screen and click the CONNECT button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and allow HubSpot to ?Authorize? your Mothernode connection.
- Your Mothernode account is now connected to HubSpot. You can revoke the connection anytime by clicking Disconnect.
This API will allow you to accomplish the following
Connecting your Mothernode account with HubSpot will give you access to HubSpot services and integrate HubSpot features and capabilities with Mothernode CRM. Once connected you can:
- Access your HubSpot lead capture forms from your Mothernode Account and assign a particular sales rep to manage all inbound leads sourced from a particular form.
- Attach Mothernode lead capture forms to HubSpot workflows.
- Add Mothernode contacts (as well as Customer Contacts and Leads & Opportunity Contacts to HubSpot workflows)
- Import HubSpot Contacts into your Mothernode Account.
- Get access to HubSpot Business Intelligence in your Mothernode Leads and Opportunities.
HubSpot Intelligence Tab
Mothernode CRM Integration with HubSpot expands your lead intelligence. When receiving a lead from HubSpot, the lead profile contains a tab unique to HubSpot Leads called “HubSpot Intelligence”. This tab provides additional information about the lead from your HubSpot account.
CONTACT INFORMATION Days to Close First Deal Created Date Lead Status Associated Deals Recent Deal Amount Recent Dela Close Date Total Revenue Owner Assigned Date Last Modified Date Blog Email Subscription First Name Last Name Salutation Persona Mobile Phone Number Phone Number Fax Number Notes Last Updated Number of Times Converted Number of Times Contacted Survey Monkey Event Last Updated City Postal Code Became a Lead Date Became an Opportunity Date Create Date Became an Evangelist Date Became and Other Lifecycle Date Annual Revenue Associated Company ID Last Contacted Next Activity Date Number of Notes HubSpot Owner Webinar Last Updated State/Region Country Message Lifecycle Stage Became a Marketing Qualified Lead Date IP Address Became a Sales Qualified Lead Date
SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION Facebook ID LinkedIn ID Twitter User Name Twitter Profile Photo Twitter Clicks LinkedIn Clicks LinkedIn Bio Broadcast Clicks Klout Score Google Plus ID Twitter ID Follower Count Most Recent Social Click Facebook Clicks Twitter Bio LinkedIn Connections Photo
EMAIL INFORMATION Email Confirmation Status Opt out of email marketing information Currently in Workflow Emails Clicked Opt out of email Last Email Send Date Last Email Click Date Is Globally Ineligible Emails Delivered Opt Out of Email: Blog Subscription Emailed Opened Emailed Bounced Last Email Name Last Email Open Date First Email Send Date First Email Click Date Last Update of an Email Event
WEB ANALYTICS First Page Seen Number of Page Views Number of Event Completions Time of First Visit Original Source Drill-Down 1 First Referring Site Average Pageviews Last Page Seen Number of Visits Time First Seen Time Last Seen Original Source Drill-Down Laste Referring Site Event Revenue
CONVERSION INFORMATION First Conversion Date First Conversion IP City IP Timezone IP Country IP Latitude & Longitude IP State/Region IP State Code/Region Code IP Zip Code IP Recent Conversion Date IP Recent Conversion Service Required Question Asked
HubSpot is a Trademark of HubSpot, Inc.
HubSpot Leads are Easy to Spot!
Inbound HubSpot Leads are easily identified in your Mothernode CRM account by displaying the HubSpot Logo next to the lead ID.
Syncing HuSpot Lead Capture Forms with Mothernode CRM
Choose which HubSpot Forms you want to want to synch with Mothernode and assign the inbound lead to a sales rep.
Business Intelligence to help close the deal!
Not all users may have access to HubSpot, but all your Mothernode users can have access to HubSpot lead intelligence.