Date: February 2, 2014
February 2 – Release (1A)
Users should take note of the following important changes and updates now available. As always, we encourage users to read the release notes. This release contains new features, enhancements and bug fixes. These release notes also include new features and bug fixes that have been published since the November 2013 Update.
- My Interactions were being truncated on the home screen. A “more” tag was added to extend longer messages.
- You can now forward emails to your Mothernode account and a new case will appear at the top of the list. The email subject will default as the case Reference and the body of the email will be in the case Description. To try this, use the email address provided just below the Resolution field.
- When creating cases with a contact who had an image associated with their account, the contact image was not appearing in the Dialogue events in the customer profile. This was resolved.
- Case Statuses for ‘Complete’ have been changed to ‘Resolved’.
- ‘Issue Type’ is now a required field.
- Case ‘Description’ in no longer a required field
- When emailing cases signatures that had file attachments would be archived in the File Tab. A new rule was put in place to ignore files less than 10kb.
- When deleting a case it is no longer accessible from the recent activity on the home page.
- You can now make case web forms for specific customers. When the form is completed online it will automatically assign it to a specific customer.
- You can now attach files to cases via the case web form.
- When filtering on specific cases and accessing a record, the filter would reset when returning to the list. This has been resolved and the search criteria is now preserved.
- Case Reference has now been added to all of the case related emails in notifications.
- A problem that prevented users from browsing cases while in the correspondence tab has been resolved.
- Case Time Log was added allowing multiple users to contribute to recording their time working on a case.
- A new time tracking report was created for cases.
- When importing customers the primary contact was not displaying in the listing screen.
- You can now batch update customers to change them from Individuals to Businesses and vice versa.
- An issue with favorite vendor items in the vendor catalog history has been resolved.
Purchase Order Module
- Some users received an error when adding line items from PO history. This has been resolved.
- The PO module now shows the customer location in addition to the referenced order.
- When changing tax rates in POs the rule is used for Vendor Tax rates, not customers, though it says customers in the options list. This has been corrected.
- New notification options have been added to subscribe to case notifications.
- Users tagged in case notes will receive notifications.
- The notification screen has been updated with newer descriptions and organization.
- An issue was revolved where some users were receiving multiple notifications when change orders were being generated.
- Case Note Notifications have been added.
- Ship Date is no longer required in the order header.
- Users now have the option to include services items on packing slips. This is set in the service item record. Currently all are set to not print in packing slip.
- An issue that was causing certain work orders to lose their position after saving has been resolved.
- A new notes tab has been added to consolidate all order notes. This was originally the notes from the production order header. This new notes tab is also badged so users can see notes are available for viewing.
- Note badges are now visible within each line item in the scheduling tab, indicating there are notes available.
- All POs associated with a line item are now available to view at the top of the list, within the parent line item.
- POs are visible in the line item row in the scheduling tab.
- Pagination has been added to Work Center listings to help address load time issues.
- When batch updating inventory, the status option was a value and has been changed to a drop-down.
Email and Email Templates
- When sending an email from within Mothernode you can now use your default account or send it from the ‘Company’ default account.
- There was an issue preventing users from saving email templates that has been corrected.
- In certain instances the CC wasn’t retaining in the email light window. This has been resolved.
- An issue preventing some users from saving proposal templates has been resolved.
- Customers can now provide a default email address for their company, such as firstname.lastname@example.org and select that as an option for a reply to address when sending emails from within Mothernode.
Invoices and Credit Memos
- The REMIT TO text was removed from the credit memos PDF
- A Warning was added prompting users to understand the risk of deleting their custom fields.
- Some types of custom fields were not carrying forward values from Opportunities to Customers. This has been resolved.
- XLS Templates for importing were updated to include new fields.
- Administrators can now restore deleted cases.